Events for next week:
- November 19, 2017 7:15 amCycling-Elyse
- November 19, 2017 8:00 amBOOTCAMP- CAT
- November 19, 2017 8:30 amRIDE & RHYTHM- Camilla
- November 19, 2017 9:00 amYoga- Laura
- November 19, 2017 9:30 amExpress Mobility- Camilla
- November 19, 2017 10:30 amZumba - Nina
- November 19, 2017 4:00 pmYOGA- Niki
- November 20, 2017 5:45 amCYCLING - Jen
- November 20, 2017 6:00 amTURBO KICK-Jen
- November 20, 2017 8:00 amStep and Sculpt- Debbie
- November 20, 2017 9:00 amOn the Ball- Angela
- November 20, 2017 9:00 amTABATA- Katy
- November 20, 2017 9:00 amCYCLING -Freda
- November 20, 2017 10:00 amBARRE-Amanda
- November 20, 2017 10:00 amCardio Dance & Tone-Angela
- November 20, 2017 12:00 pmPUMP SERIES (free weights) - Freda
- November 20, 2017 5:30 pmZUMBA- Ashley
- November 20, 2017 5:30 pmSCULPT 321 - Cat
- November 20, 2017 5:30 pmCycling- Emily
- November 21, 2017 5:45 amBOOTCAMP - Cat
- November 21, 2017 6:00 amCYCLING - Elyse
- November 21, 2017 8:00 amPiYo- Amy
- November 21, 2017 9:00 amStraight-Up Strength- Kristen
- November 21, 2017 9:00 amCYCLING - Sybil
- November 21, 2017 10:00 amBARRE-Janelle
- November 21, 2017 10:00 amFIT 4 LIFE - Angela
- November 21, 2017 4:00 pmRIPPED - Camilla
- November 21, 2017 5:30 pmButts & Guts- Kristen
- November 21, 2017 5:30 pmZumba - Amanda
- November 21, 2017 6:30 pmYoga- Ally
- November 22, 2017 6:00 amCYCLING-Leni
- November 22, 2017 8:00 amBOOTCAMP-Cat
- November 22, 2017 9:00 amSTRONG by Zumba- Amy
- November 22, 2017 9:00 amCYCLING-Noelle
- November 22, 2017 10:00 amCARDIO DANCE & TONE - Sara
- November 22, 2017 11:00 amYoQi-Vanessa
- November 22, 2017 12:00 pmPUMP SERIES (Barbell/Bench) - Freda
- November 22, 2017 12:00 pmRIDE & RHYTHM- Camilla
- November 22, 2017 5:30 pmTotal Body Circuit-Cat
- November 22, 2017 5:30 pmCYCLING - Elyse
- November 22, 2017 6:30 pmPiYo- Courtney
- November 23, 2017 5:45 amBOOTCAMP- Ethan
- November 23, 2017 5:45 amSIN CYCLE - Freda
- November 23, 2017 8:00 amTABATA- Sybil
- November 23, 2017 9:00 amCYCLING - Sybil
- November 23, 2017 9:00 amYogalates-Christine
- November 23, 2017 10:00 amFIT 4 LIFE- Christine
- November 23, 2017 10:00 amBARRE- Amanda
- November 23, 2017 4:30 pmBARRE- Amanda
- November 23, 2017 5:30 pmHIIT- Camilla
- November 23, 2017 5:30 pmZUMBA - Katie
- November 24, 2017 5:45 amHIIT the BARRE- Katy
- November 24, 2017 6:00 amCYCLING - Mike
- November 24, 2017 8:00 amSTRONG by ZUMBA - Amy
- November 24, 2017 8:00 amCycling- Christine
- November 24, 2017 9:00 amBARRE- Katy
- November 24, 2017 9:00 amStraight-Up Strength- Cat
- November 24, 2017 10:00 amON THE BALL - Noelle
- November 24, 2017 12:00 pmPUMP SERIES (Mashup!)- Freda
- November 24, 2017 5:30 pmBARRE-Katy
- November 25, 2017 7:30 amTotal Body Circuit - Kristen
- November 25, 2017 8:00 amBarre-Vanessa
- November 25, 2017 8:30 amWild Ride - Freda
- November 25, 2017 9:00 amPiYo- Courtney
- November 25, 2017 9:00 amSTEP & SCULPT - Sara
- November 25, 2017 10:00 amCardio Kick and Jam- Angela
- November 25, 2017 10:15 amYOGA - Sara
*Class Instructors may be substituted on limited notice.
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Barre: Barre is a 60-minute, upbeat workout that combines the methodologies of dance, yoga and Pilates through isometric exercises, free weights, resistance training, mat work, and stretching, all set to great music. You will have fun while you build and sculpt longer, leaner muscles, strengthen your core, increase your flexibility, deepen your mind-body connection, and perfect your posture. No dance experience required!
Barre HIIT: This is high intensity interval training utilizing the Ballet Barre and other various methods of training.
Bodyweight HIIT: A brand new workout designed by our own Katy Boyd that utilizes only bodyweight for high intensity interval training! Get yourself up and out to class… everyone is welcome and class is always designed for various fitness levels.
Bootcamp: A total body conditioning workout that includes weight training, plyometrics, interval training, speed and agility. Each class is different, so be prepared to be challenged in this fun workout!
Butts & Guts: The name sums up this one! Core and Glutes Galore! Get ready to tone up and have fun!
Cardio Dance & Tone: A fun, different, and effective dance fitness class. Enjoy the dancing fun with the added benefit of muscle toning! The addition of light dumbbells provides a safe and effective total body workout.
Cycling: A Group Indoor Cycling class that incorporates great music while taking you on a journey that will burn calories and increase your strength and endurance. Bring a towel and water bottle to class, and heart rate monitors are strongly recommended.
Fit 4 Life: An entry level strength training class for those who want an abbreviated or lower intensity Pump class. Applies simple, fun, yet challenging and effective exercises for all major muscle groups.
Functional Strength: Functional Strength workouts will work your entire body hitting every muscle and burning high amounts of calories. Using various types of equipment, this class will work your speed, agility, coordination, and movement patterns. All of this will tone you into being the best athlete you can be!
HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training: This is a time efficient, safe & effective workout. Burn calories during & up to 4 hours post workout by increasing your resting metabolic rate with this total body & high intensity cardio workout. Bring your training to the next level!
HYBRID: Come join me for the best of both worlds, 30 min of Insanity & 30 minutes of PiYo!! Insanity is a high-intensity cardio-based total-body conditioning program. Modifications are used to accommodate all fitness levels! PiYo is an up-tempo, non-spiritual approach to mind/body exercise. It’s the perfect fusion of strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. Modifications are used to accommodate all fitness levels!
Pilates on the Ball: A workout that will tone lengthen and strengthen your entire body. This class utilizes medicine & stability balls to provide extra core activation.
PiYo: PiYo is an up-tempo, non-spiritual approach to mind/body exercise. It’s the perfect fusion of strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. Modifications are used to accommodate all fitness levels!
Pump: A fast paced fat burning class that uses weights to give you the fastest way to tone and condition muscles.
Pump Series: A week long series specifically designed to energize, motivate, and annihilate those calories using different weight combo each session- Monday’s: Free Weights Wednesday’s: Barbell/ Bench Friday’s: Mashup! Free weights, barbell, ball, bosu, ActiMotion Bar, TRX, Circuit training PUMP for whole Body experience
Sin Cycle: A killer combo of free weights and cycling, giving you a “sinfully” fantastic workout on the bike.
Step & Sculpt: A classic step class combined with strength training and abs. The perfect mix of calorie burning and toning.
Sculpt 321: A timed full-body interval class. Incorporates strength and cardio with six-4 minute strength cycles each followed by 1 minute of cardio. High Intensity!
Ride & Rhythm: A comprehensive list of music designed to get your groove on using a balance of rhythm and resistance. Feel the beat and move your feet as this class will challenge everything you know about indoor cycling as well as help you develop a better understanding of resistance training and continually pushing your body to the limits.
Ripped: The Ultimate Circuit Training. Hit every muscle group as you burn calories zipping through stations of different fitness equipment from the TRX to medicine balls, dumbbells, resistance bands. The class incorporates speed, agility and power drills, all necessary components to be the best athlete you can be.
Tabata: Ready to change up that everyday workout. Come enjoy the benefits & challenges of what a Tabata workout offers. The workout consists of 20 second intervals at high intensity followed by 10 seconds of rest. The intensity level is determined by you and how you want to challenge your body. After 25-30 minutes of intervals, we will work on core specific exercise.
Total Body Circuit: Perfect for anyone looking to shake up their routine and increase their intensity. Alternate between fat burning cardio conditioning drills and strength circuits that will leave you lean and powerful. Increase muscular endurance through timed drills, and have fun adding some variety to your workout.
Wild Ride: Full body workout in one heart pumping hour of wild ride on the bike. Fun and intense!.
Yoga: Hatha style yoga workout designed for the fitness enthusiast who is looking to gain strength and flexibility. All fitness levels including beginners are welcome.
Yogalates: This 60 minute fusion class incorporates movements, postures and positions performed to increase strength; especially core strength, flexibility and balance of the entire body. Core exercises and stabilizing techniques, which involve unified body movements, improve posture and increase ease of movement and balance. The class consists of exercises that are derived from classic disciplines such as Yoga, Pilates, sports and rehabilitation conditioning, as well as stability ball exercises. The progressive series of exercises accommodates most fitness levels. Instructor is very focused on participants using proper biomechanics.
Zumba: A Latin inspired dance fitness class incorporating Latin and International music and dance movements. The moves are easy to follow and repetitive so anyone can participate. Be ready to have some fun.